Claire | Basket Arrangement
Claire | Basket Arrangement
People are viewing this right now
What this arrangement includes?
Yes, I'm aware
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
What it means to send Carnations?
Carnation is most commonly associated with love and admiration, but it can also be used to convey a wide range of other emotions, from sorrow to gratitude. Pink carnations are often given as a sign of appreciation or admiration, while white carnations are typically associated with purity and innocence. Red carnations, on the other hand, are usually given in moments of deep love or affection.
Carnations make a beautiful addition to any fresh flower arrangement, especially when combined with other spring flowers like tulips or daffodils. Their long-lasting blooms make them a popular choice for Mother's Day bouquets and basket arrangements. So if you're looking for a way to show your mom some extra love this year, consider giving her a bouquet of carnations!
Perfect Ocassion for: Birthday, Mother's Day, Monthsary.
Why Any Day Florist?
- Any Day Florist has a wide selection of beautiful, vibrant bouquets to choose from.
- All of our flowers are freshly cut and expertly arranged to ensure the highest quality.
- Our bouquets are reasonably priced, so you can find something for any budget.
- We offer same-day delivery, so you can have fresh flowers delivered to your loved one in no time.
- Our customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have, so you can be sure you’re getting the perfect bouquet.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you’re not happy with your purchase, we will work to make it right.
- We are passionate about giving back to our community, so every purchase you make helps to support local charities.
*Please note that our selection of flowers may differ slightly from the pictures on this page in terms of tone and shade. There is nothing more beautiful than nature! You can rest assured that the color schemes and style will remain in accordance with your preference.
Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Question
Why is there a surcharge when I select a specific or preferred timing?
Delivery is FREE all day however for PH eve, PH there is an additional charge of $15.
This applies to Valentine's Day , Mother's Day as well.
The delivery surcharge $15 for specific or preferred timing is to encourage our customers to order in advance so that we can better manage our resources and fulfill all orders promptly.
Can we deliver to CBD/Offices during this period of COVID-19?
Yes, CBD / Offices are allowed!
What are the delivery time slots?
We offer free delivery from Monday to Sunday, 11am to 9pm.
Should you need the bouquet to be delivered on a specific timing, $15 surcharge do apply.
For peak periods such as Valentine's
Day and Mother's Day there will be no specific timing choice made available.
What are the payment methods?
We accept a wide range of payment methods!
Paypal, Paynow, Paylah, Credit/Debit card, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Grabpay, Atome, Shopback and Hoolah