Oct 27th - 31st Store will be closed. 1st Nov store will resume as usual
White Tulips Bouquet
White Tulips Bouquet
People are viewing this right now
What this arrangement includes?
Yes, I'm aware
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Tulips are a common flower seen at funerals as a way to say "I'm sorry" or "My condolences.". In addition, they are a symbol of purity, honor, and holiness, making them a perfect gift for someone celebrating a religious milestone, such as a communion, baptism, or bar mitzvah.
Check out our blogs!:
Perfect Occasion for: All Occasion
To know how many roses you should get and what it means click here!
Why Any Day Florist?
- Any Day Florist has a wide selection of beautiful, vibrant bouquets to choose from.
- All of our flowers are freshly cut and expertly arranged to ensure the highest quality.
- Our bouquets are reasonably priced, so you can find something for any budget.
- We offer same-day delivery, so you can have fresh flowers delivered to your loved one in no time.
- Our customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have, so you can be sure you’re getting the perfect bouquet.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you’re not happy with your purchase, we will work to make it right.
*Please note that our selection of flowers may differ slightly from the pictures on this page in terms of tone and shade. There is nothing more beautiful than nature! You can rest assured that the color schemes and style will remain in accordance with your preference.
Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Question
Why is there a surcharge when I select a specific or preferred timing?
Delivery is FREE all day however for PH eve, PH there is an additional charge of $15.
This applies to Valentine's Day , Mother's Day as well.
The delivery surcharge $15 for specific or preferred timing is to encourage our customers to order in advance so that we can better manage our resources and fulfill all orders promptly.
Can we deliver to CBD/Offices during this period of COVID-19?
Yes, CBD / Offices are allowed!
What are the delivery time slots?
We offer free delivery from Monday to Sunday, 11am to 9pm.
Should you need the bouquet to be delivered on a specific timing, $15 surcharge do apply.
For peak periods such as Valentine's
Day and Mother's Day there will be no specific timing choice made available.
What are the payment methods?
We accept a wide range of payment methods!
Paypal, Paynow, Paylah, Credit/Debit card, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Grabpay, Atome, Shopback and Hoolah